Sunday, November 17, 2013

TAWS - Trees

I am a big fan of The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).  Their stamps are so my style, but I have yet to actually buy any of their sets (I have been using their digital "freebies").  I don't know why I haven't, so I am hoping that maybe I can win a set or two.  So I have included TAWS onto my "short" list of challenges that I will participate in.  I've got to win one of these times.  But you can't win if you don't play.  So here it goes:

This is the card I created based off of the inspiration photo they provided.  Inside I stamped "Merry Christmas".


Inspiration Photo

I think I did a pretty decent job.  I focused in on the polka dots and not so much the mugs.  Although I struggled pretty hard in trying to get a decent picture.  It's cloudy and rainy here today, so I wasn't able to use the "natural light" that I usually do to get my shots.  I think I may need to create an actual light box so I won't have this issue.  But that takes time away from other "real" work, like making more cards!

Challenges Entered
The Alley Way Stamps - Inspiration Photo


Products Used
Trees (digital stamp) - The Alley Way Stamps
Paper - Polka Dots - Cricut (Provo Craft) Doodlecharms paper pack
Paper – Misc scrap
Gems - Close to My Heart - Epoxy bubbles

Sketch used was Stamping 411 #136







1 comment:

  1. Such a festive Christmas card! The polka dotted background and the colorful patterned trees are terrific together! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete