Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blue Train

I absolutely LOVE sketches.  I cannot create a card (or scrapbook page) without one.  But there are so many out there and I want to do them all.  But that is overwhelming, so I keep a file (on my computer) of my most favorites and use them as inspiration for the challenges I enter.  That is why you will see me reference many "old" sketches in my posts.  I don't enter any sketch challenges because it puts too much "pressure" on me to use that particular sketch and it hinders my creative mojo.  I know that is weird, but that's my process!

So on to my next challenge.  This is a cute kid card, which I don't have hardly enough of these in my stash.  And I really should have a bunch.  I'm at that age now where I have plenty of nieces and nephews to warrant a large supply!

This card is for the Heart to Heart (H2H) challenge - Seeing Double - and this is my interpretation:
  


Challenges Entered
Heart to Heart Challenges - "Seeing Double"


Products Used
Train stamp - "Little Boys" - Close to My Heart
Paper - Misc unknown, scraps


Sketch used was Mojo Monday #104






2 comments:

  1. Great kids' card! The double circles are a wonderful interpretation of the "Seeing Double" challenge at Heart 2 Heart. Thank you for sharing your creative process and wonderful card with us at Heart 2 Heart. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card for a boy! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete