Saturday, March 17, 2012

In Like a Lion

This is one of my favorite pictures of my son Andrew.  I had a friend do a "photo shoot" for his 6 month pictures and they turned out so great.  We took some props, one of which was this over-sized stuffed lion.  So when I was putting this layout together, I was pleased to be able to add some super cute lions!
I glittered each lion's mane, but you can't really tell from this picture.

I am entering this layout into the Fantabulous Cricut challenge.  The challenge is to use a cat, tiger, or lion Cricut cut.  I used the Animal Kingdom cartridge.

Here is the lion side by itself.
Isn't my little man just the cutest!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Those are really adorable pictures and your page is really cute. Love the oversized lion. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete