Thursday, March 21, 2013

Heart 2 Heart newbie

I have been reading the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog for a while now, but never entered a project.  I like the fact that this is a brand specific challenge, because it will force me to use certain products.  So I thought I would finally enter a project since they are doing a "special" drawing for "newbies."

So here is my stab at one of the challenges for the month:  GO Green

I went pretty literal with the theme and just created something green.

Here is a view of the inside as well.

Products Used:
Be Yourself - stamp set (CTMH)
Happy Birthday - stamp set (CTMH)
Mayberry - paper pack (CTMH)
Art Philosphy - cricut cartridge

Card design based off of sketch from CAS #203



Thanks for stopping by.  I am hoping to keep going with these challenges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment