Friday, January 27, 2012

Good For You!

This creation was based on the sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.  Again I used some scraps and just tried to make things work!  I did okay, I'm not too happy with it, as I couldn't really agree on what I wanted the main image to be.

Here is a close up of the main image.  Stickles caused the ink to bleed a bit, but Oh Well, I am not a perfect stamper!!













Here is the info on products used:

  • Large scallop circle - Art Philosophy cricut cartridge
  • Main image - SU Figures of Speech
  • small sentiment - CTMH Express Postage (had to manipulate it, as the stamp was actually curved and I forced it to go straight which explains why it looks a little "wonky".)
  • paper - scraps (I never know what the brands are!!)
  • yellow colored pencil
  • star dust stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment